Sunday 2 April 2017

Nude Lip Colour Perfect for Asian Skin


Perfect Nudes for Asian Lips
Finding the perfect nude lips for us Asian. Trending for Spring/Summer 2017.


 As'salamualaikum (Peace Be Upon You) Everybody! Alhamdulillah, this week I got to share another blog post with all of you. Thank you for reading and checking out my blog. This week's blog post will be all about the nude lip trend that was all over the fashion shows for Spring/Summer 2017. 


For us asian skin tone, it can sometimes be tricky to fine the perfect tones to get the look we want. I will be sharing with you some of the best nude lips that I have personally loved and adored with a tryout picture for you to visualise how it would actually look like. I have linked all the products mentioned at the end of this post of where you can purchase them if you are interested. 

Let's go!


1. Burberry Sheer Kisses in Tea Rose

As the name suggested sheer, it is indeed. Nonetheless, it gave a very natural, subtle look that make your lips but better. As it is not a matte lipstick, it is very moisturising, almost like a lip glaze with a shiny finish and with hint of rosiness but not pink.

Price : S$42.00



2. Sugarbelle Luxurious Matte Lip Cream in Nude Kisses

One of the most moisturising matte finished nude liquid lipstick. I was sent this last year to try it out and one of the best nude lip that I've tried from Malaysia. It is affordable as well. You may check the full review here.

Price: S$19.00/ RM59.00



3. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Sandstorm

Another wallet friendly nude. This was mention in Zoe's Vlog (Zoella) while watching and I was intrigued that it a muted nude. It was sold out everywhere for awhile (that happens with most of the product mentioned by Zoe from time to time). Finally, manage to get it at Sephora Ion. This is a true nude for my skin tone. Use a lip balm underneath if you have very dry lips as it can be quite drying.

Price: S$20.00



4. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Bombshell

Does this makes me feel like a Victoria Secret Bombshell? A little bit. This is my current favourite nude this season. It has a hint of coral/peach tone that brightens up my complexion yet it is still neutral enough to be worn with smokey, nude or bright eye makeup look. It is just a tiny bit drying, nothing a lip balm or lip moisturiser can't handle. This lasts very long. Almost all day.

Price: about S$30.00



5. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita

The Audacious lipsticks from NARS are one of my favourite formula. It is incredibly hydrating and lusciously creamy with a almost matte finished. You do have to touch this up as it as you go about your day.

Price: S$46.00



6. Tarteist Lip Paint in Fab

I had the mini version for this Lip paint that I bought in a set of 5 with 5 lip crayon that matches. Whenever I hear the word paint in a lip product, I shy away from it. My first thought is that it would be really drying. But I decided to give this a go and was blown away with how creamy yet matte it is. It is long lasting for about 6 hours of time wear and its between a brown nude and a mauve nude that is perfect for this season transitioning from Winter to Spring. 

Price: S$32.00



7. YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in No.14

Extremely Sheer with very little colour payoff that shows your real lips with a tint of colour from this lipstick. It is almost lip oil like and has a shiny finish. There is a classic YSL scent on this lipstick, which was overwhelming for me, when I first applied it. But on days that my lips are chapped and crack, this is my go to.

Price: S$49.00



8. Colour Pop in Frick & Frack 

One of the cheapest, affordable, long-lasting matte lipstick is Pop Look. They come in so many colours and now ships to Singapore as well. This nude is slightly a darker brown with a hint of brick. It is still within the nude family. But if you fancy a little more spice colour to enhance your look and doesn't make you pale. This is recommended. If you have dry lips, use a lip balm underneath.

Price: S$10.00



9. Marc Jacobs Creme Lipstick in Slow Burn

Love this lipstick, although not long lasting. The finish of this creme lipstick is smooth and really pigmented. Slow Burn is the perfect your lip but better colour. A little bit on the mauve side.

Price: S$42.00



10. Marc Jacobs Creme Lipstick in No Angel

No Angel is very light in colour with a hint of pink. Just a hint. It will complement those with fairer skin tone. However, it doesn't mean that if you are slightly tanned, it doesn't brings out the glow. It looks much better in tanned skin especially in the summer.

Price: S42.00




For easy references and purchases of the items I have put links on the images at Shop My Favourites.
I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did writing and photographing them.

Till next time In Sha Allah.

xoxo
Ain

SHOP MY FAVOURITE LIP COLOURS


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig