Monday 15 February 2016

[Chanel] Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation





Guess who's Back?! Back again...
I am back to the blogging world babey! I have been MIA, I know... I know...It's been a while since I've Blog! I was unwell and had taken bit of a break to recuperate and getting much better now.

Now let's get into today's topic. 

Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation

The highly rave Chanel foundation that was release earlier this year in January. I am a huge Chanel fan. Especially Chanel foundation, one of the best for me was the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation. I got my hand on the new foundation the week that it was released and have been trying it out for almost 4 weeks.

This blog is my 5cents thoughts on it. 

Was it good?
Yes it is. It has SPF25 which is the highest of all the Chanel foundation so far (not including the Chanel CC cream - which is awesome IMO!). It applies well and with a flawless finish which leaves a nice radiant look on my skin, makes it look fresh yet matte and not dewy.




Packaging

The packaging is great! I love the pump dispenser and the weighted, premium frosted glass bottle which makes it more high-end feel (ya know what i mean?)

Texture

It has a creamy and thick consistency but applies smoothly and easy to blend to my skin. I prefer to use it with a damn Beauty Blender for a super smooth airbrush look (recommended). In a rush, I'll use my Real Technique stippling brush.

Coverage

It has a light to medium coverage but it is buildable. I use one pump for the whole face for light to medium coverage (depends on how my skin is behaving that day) and find 2 pumps enough to have a decent almost full coverage for my skin. 

But was it great? I have high expectation when it comes to Chanel Foundation. It wasn't great with my skin type and the Singapore weather. I have oily-combination skin and in this humid weather, well, it makes my skin feels oily. 

However, in a dry, cooler climate, this would be the perfect foundation for my skin type. That "healthy glow" last longer with a primer. A primer is highly recommended when using this foundation.

Overall, I still prefer my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation. PLV FTW!

Oh yea, one more thing. If you do not like scented makeup/foundation. This one has one. For me, it has that CHANEL smell (if you know what i mean). I love the smell! LOVE!

There is only 6 shades released in Singapore. It is priced at SGD$82.00 for 30ml.

Xoxo
Ain


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really wanted to try this, but the sales associate told me these tones were not right for my skin so I didn't get this one and I ended up with VitaLumiere which was not the right foundation for my oily skin! I like your review of this xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog! <3
      Yes the VitaLumiere and these is not exactly suitable with oily skin. You can try to make it work by using a primer or alternatively using the Nivea Men aftershave cream for sensitive skin, it make your face less oily. :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig