Saturday 18 February 2017

CHANEL BLUE SERUM

THE NEW BLUE SERUM FROM CHANEL



 As'salamualaikum Everybody! Back again, this time with a skin care review.
I was searching for a face serum as I ran out of my Hydra Beauty Face Serum awhile back. I saw that Chanel just released this earlier this year and decided to try it out!

What best way to try and write a review. FYI I'm not being paid for any reviews. All products are purchase on my own and my review are honestly mine. No bluffing! We girls gotta stick together.




I've been trying out this serum for over a week now. Oh boy let me tell you, you CAN feel the difference from the first application. I have nothing bad to say about this serum at the moment other than the price and the amount that you received for the price.

Price

It retails for SGD$160 for 30ml from Chanel counters.

Application

Upon application, I can feel that my face instantaneously feels smooth and firm. Definitely. The product just sinks into my skin effortlessly.
My skin tone gradually improved over the week that I started using it.
It comes with a pump applicator, which half to one pump is sufficient for one application. 
It has a rather fresh scent that is nothing sort of overwhelming. I love the smell.

It does not disappoint and yes, if I run out, I would definitely run out to get another, totally worth the investment. Its been only a week and I'm loving it!

Kudos to Chanel!

How do I use it?

I've been using this in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning my skin with my toner. Over this I use my usual moisturiser. You can use just the serum if you do not wish to apply moisturiser after. What I notice different with my skin routine is that my moisturiser absorbed into my skin faster. You can actually feel your skin just absorbing your moisturiser. LOVE IT!


About the Product:
The product was based on a blue zone with the area that has the most longevity hotspot. Sardinia, Italy for the Olive; Ikaria, Greece for the Lentisk; Nicola, Costa Rica for it's Green Coffee and Okinawa, Japan. This are the places where people live better and longer. The skin look younger and healthier.

So there you have it!

Let me know if you did try it out.

XOXO
Ain

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig