Tuesday 19 December 2017

Shade Dough Lip Bait By Hanis Zalikha



Shade Dough Lip Bait By Hanis Zalikha
Long-Lasting Matte Lip Cream + Vitamin C


As'salamualaikum Lovelies.

I've heard about this via Instagram. I'm already following Haniz Zalikha because of her cute cat (bujibu - who doesn't know him?) When I saw these lip creams, i'm intrigue. Firstly because it look like Kylie's box except for a few differences and of course the name and the actual product itself.

It's not that easy getting this as they were previously not sold online. However, they are now available on Fashion Valet and Zalora MY website at RM55, which is great. 


I managed to get my hands on these four colours. As shown above, those are the colour swatches.

So Let's Talk:

Packaging
Packaging is alright - sleek box and the product in a tube. Plain, but it serves the purpose. It has a nice scent as well, not too over powering. There are limited colours available for Shade Dough.

Application
It comes with a doe foot applicator which makes it really easy to apply and to be precise.

Texture
I do not like the texture of this lip cream. It's not consistent for all, the Creme Caramel and Lotus Butter are so clumpy, application was not smooth, no doubt it is opaque, I disliked the feel of it on my lips. It feels like wax. I can tolerate the Medium Rose, which is the smoothest, and Salami. That has a smoother finish than the latter. I find the colour doesn't suit all skin tones.

Lasting power
The lip cream last for about 6-7 hours even with eating, but it suck up my lips dry, majority of the colour fell off as my lips cracked and peeled. This is with lip balm as well. I am not a fan of this lip cream. The dryness emphasis on the lines on my lips (which is sad)


I hope you find my review useful, please let me know in the comment, how I can improve on my reviews.
Until the next post people!
See ya!

xoxo
'Ain

SHOP SHADE DOUGH LIP BAIT


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. hi! just happened to read your review on shadedough lip cream and omg girl, i'm experiencing the same thing as you.
    i have natural dry lips and even before i aplly this shadedough, i would put on lip butter and let it absorb awhile on my lips before apllying shadedough. but still, it make my lips crack with all the lip lines suddenly appear so obvious on my lips and it really make my lips so ugly, and yes i am quite disappointed too. sigh! :(
    but now do u have any matte lip cream recommendation that u feel does not really dry out your lips?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig