Friday 12 January 2018

My Best 2017 Makeup Product

Best Beauty Product I've Used and Love in 2017





Face. Foundation.

Rimmel 25Hr Lasting Finish Foundation. This is a full coverage foundation with SPF 20 and it has comfort serum (whatever that it) but yes, the reason why I love this so much is because it feels very comfortable, non-cakey, smooth, flawless finish, long-lasting, great scent and the best part was the price of course as it a drugstore product.

Chanel Complete Correction. This was love at first application. I received a sample from the Chanel counter. It was market as a skin care product rather than a makeup. I mean, that has to be a plus, it is a full covering foundation with SPF 50! Usually, high SPF product breaks my skin out. Not this. The downside is that, it doesn't come with many shades.


Lips. Lips. Lips

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte. I mean, need I say more? These are bombs as the colour Bombshell and Trendsetter which are my favourite nudes. It is non-drying, long-lasting and comfortable. You don't feel that it is there. I got mine from Cultbeauty.com. If you have not try it, get yours today. They are game changing. I've forgotten to take a picture of another colour called Icon, rosy pink, and lovely on fair, medium or dark skin tone. Absolutely stunning.

dUCk Matte Decisions. Read the full review here. I am obsessed with this colour, Shy Rory. Its a beautiful nude 


Burberry Kisses Sheer. I have feature this lipstick in my previous posts before. Read them here.
a beautiful nude, sheer, moisturising and glossy. If you are not a fan of sheer lipstick, maybe it is not your cup of tea, but if you are looking for a hint of colour and looking like your lips but better, this is the one. My favourite colour is Tea Rose No.277

NARS Audacious Lipstick. This dark red, got me hooked from the first time I tried it on. Full review here. It may not be long-lasting as a liquid matte from Huda Beauty, but the colour is absolutely vibrant. It just lit your face up and make you look put together.


NARS Satin Lip Pencil. I just love pencil lip colours. They are so easy to use and precise due to their pencil-like nature. These two lip Pencil are the best IMO. One in Majella and the nude one in Lodhi. You can tell that i've used them a lot and love them as one is almost going to be out. They are moisturising and quite long-lasting. Best part, you can just throw them in your bag. They are travel friendly.


Dior Addict Lip Tattoo. These babies are launched in 2017. They are long-wear coloured tint. Very light but super long-lasting. It has a minty flavour, and almost feel like a lip balm. If I want to go somewhere and do not feel like wearing a full on makeup, like the gym, but still want to look like something, these are my go-to. I've got the colour, Natural Rosewood, which is Brownish-Mauve and a nude pink on in Natural Nude.


Liners. Brows. Mascara

Tanya Burr Selfie Flick Eyeliner. I am a fan of Tanya, and have been watching her youtube channel for years. She came out with cosmetic products about few years ago, I've had my hands on some of them. Some are a fail but some are really awesome. This is an awesome eyeliner, its really black and its long lasting. The best part is, it stays even after gym and easily removable with warm water. The tip of the liner made it an easy application on our lid. I bought my from here. And! it is affordable.

Maybelline Hyper Sharp Wing. This is awesome drugstore product. If you can't get your hands on the Selfie Flick, this is an alternative option. You can easily get from Guardian or Watsons. It is long lasting and easy to apply as well. Easily removed with a makeup remover.

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner. This is my holy grail eyeliner. I always get asked what eyeliner I'm using and it always this one. It last for ages and waterproof. no smudges, long-lasting and I love that its automatic. There is a sharpener at the end to sharpen the tip if you need a really fine line. It is hard to remove completely. You have to use a micellar water for waterproof makeup to remove it though, but oh so worth it.

Anastasia Beverly Hill Dipbrow Pomade. This product was introduce to me by a fellow youtube, Syadaahally (youtube username). It just made your brow look put together and super perfect even with my mediocre skill. I used the colour Auburn or if I want it a lil' bit darker, Dark brown. Its long lasting and made my brow stay that way all day long.

L'oreal Extreme Volume Mascara. This was also introduce to me by my fellow colleague. Sadly it not sold in Singapore or Malaysia. So I bought mine online and will always buy 2 to 4 sets of it. Its really black, volumizing, lengthening, makes your eyelashes full and it doesn't smudge or leave little dust of mascara all over your cheek. I've been using this for years. AND I MEAN YEARS. You can get them from Drugstore.com




Lip Liners . Balms

Charlotte Tillbury Lip Cheat. Mine is in Pink Venus and Pillow Talk. It is smooth and soft, which means you don't have to press to get the colour out and it's long lasting as well. It is comfortable as well. There are quite a lot of shades, but these are generally the lip colour that I tend to use on a daily basis. I got mine from Cultbeauty.com

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip. The waterproof Lip liner that last all day. Mine is in 2C. Even though it is super long lasting, it is still soft and easy to apply. Definitely last more than 12 hours for me. I love it!

Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm. What more can I say, I just love this, it has that minty after effect which makes my lips feel so gooddd. I got mine from Asos.


Concealer. Powder.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. No matter how many concealer I've tried, I always go back to this.  It doesn't crease, coverage medium, but you can built it up, and it easy to blend. I used Medium 1 Custard.

Chanel Le Teint Ultra Tenue. This is a compact powder. I got this as a gift. Fell in love with its coverage. On days I don't feel like wearing foundation, I just dab this all over my face and it's suffice.  I'm in 22 Beige Rose and it is infused with SPF 15. It leaves y face with a smooth finish and doesn't crack.





Eyeshadows. Eyeshadows.

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics. The ultimate matte eyeshadows with great pigmentation and colour pay-off. The only colour that is not matte is Magnet and Blackjack. It is an everyday palette consisting of mostly cool tone.

Anastasia Beverly Hill Modern Renaissance. Let's be honest, I was intrigued by this palette due to the hype. I was sucked in. Boy, does this lived to the hype. It has been my go-to palette from the moment I got mine from Cultbeauty. Its is very, very pigmented, easy to blend and long-lasting. The colours are wearable and not so out there for me.


Blush. Blush. Blush

Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder. Another product that I am impressed with. When you apply this blush, you don't need highlighter. It is illuminating. It makes me look so glam whenever i'm using this, as if i've taken a lot of effort. The colour I love is 'peonies please'. Cute name.

Tarte Colour Wheel. What no to love about this. This is my travel palette ever since i've got them. Also my 2nd go-to blush palette of the year. This was last's year Tartest blush palette. It is so easy when you have this, as there is a lot of colours for you to choose from including highlighter. Full review here.

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette. Full review here.  THIS IS LOVE! My go-to palette of the year. Best pigmented blush, all three and the best powder highlighter in my opinion.
The smooth application of this product and super easy to blend. It really compliment my skin and surpass the other Becca collaboration that they had this year recently.


There you go...
Do leave a comment and let me know what are your favourite product of the year or your go-to, so that I may check them out as well.

Xoxo,

'Ain
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig