Tuesday 2 January 2018

Nourish Multi Fit Serum

Nourish Multi Fit Serum



As'salamualaikum
Today's topic is skin care. I've found a gem that is affordable and work wonders on my skin.
It is the Nourish Multi Fit Serum.

This is the first product for facial that I've used which is halal certified. It is a Malaysian brand. It is 95% organic. Therefore the only downside is, once its opened, you need to discard it after 6 months.

It took my skin about 1 week to notice the difference. I realise my scars from my breakout started to disappear and my skin started to become brighter. Actually it was my mom who notice that my skin was brighter. I got lesser breakout than I usually do during my time of the month. 

When I see or feel that I have a spot coming, I just apply the serum directly to it, and the next day, it is smaller and some even disappeared. I'm loving this beyond belief and already have a back up at hand. 

What does it contains?

The main ingredient in this product is Rose Water. It also contains organ oil, cucumber, rosehip oil. hyaluronic acid, pomegranate oil, Blackseed oil, royal jelly, green tea and also green tea

Application

I've been using this religiously, day and night. You can apply makeup on top of it and it doesn't mess your makeup, rather make your makeup stays longer, like a primer. But do note that it does not have SPF. Hence you have to apply your own SPF. You may also layer your usual moisturiser over this if you need extra moisture.

The most incredible thing about this serum is, its not greaser or sticky. It just absorbed into your skin. Absolutely perfect for my oily skin. Due to my sinusitis, I've developed dry patches of rash, it has definitely helped and it has reduce drastically over 2 weeks of application.

I can rave about this all day long, but you get it, it is a great product. I'm happy I found it!

Where to get it and how much?

Price at S$48.80, not including postage.
Sadly you can't buy this through a website, but through their stockist.
I bought mine from the wonderful Nora Zee founder of Boo:eh. You can order through her IG account: nora_zee_makeupartist
This is not a sponsor post. Bought this myself after reading many many rave reviews through her IG and decided that I need to try this.

I hope this helps.

Xoxo
'Ain
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig