Tuesday 13 September 2016

Doll Skin Sendayu Tinggi Makeup Review



Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you) Everyone!

Been awhile since I blogged or uploaded a Youtube video. I have been MIA and really really missed it a lot. It was due to a overwhelming schedule I had in the past month that I was not able to cope with everything going on at the same time.

I was given these products about almost two months ago to try and review them honestly (as I always do). These are products from a Malaysian Brand called Sendayu Tinggi (aka ST Cosmetics) and they actually have a Youtube channel called Yatie Sendayu Tinggi which consists of tutorials.

As there are a lot of products, let's get into it:

We start with the base. I was given 2 foundation
Both are under the same range. The "Doll Skin".

1. Doll Skin BB Cushion 




As previously stated, I have a normal to oily combination skin. When I was given a Cushion foundation, I was hesitant to try them as I've read and seen many reviews online that cushion foundation does not suit well for us with oily skin as they tend to be more moisturising and intended for people with normal to dry skin. 

However, I was totally surprised with how well this foundation goes onto my skin. It made my skin feel smooth and flawless even though it was not meant to be full coverage. 

Packaging:
The common cushion foundation packaging which comes with a sponge (I'd rather use my beauty blender or a buffing brush - It applies better)

Consistency:
As it is a sponge, it is more runny and thin rather than thick or creamy.

Coverage:
Light to medium coverage. It applies light but you can build it up by adding another layer. It leaves a dewy, glowing finished. On top of that, it does have SPF35. Anything with SPF is awesome in my book!

Cost:
SGD$21 
I think it's reasonable as it is in the range of "high-street".

It has a scent to it, nothing overwhelming, its a nice, almost like a moisturising lotion 
scent. I love the smell of this!

Note: I had to blot my face twice for the whole day ( about 10 hours) to remove the access oil due to my skin type, but it was not as bad as I though it would be. No reapplication/touch-up was needed for this product.

My Rate:




2. Doll Skin Foundation




The Doll Skin foundation is one of their popular products and is always sold out. I was very intrigue to try this foundation as i've heard many wonderful reviews about it. However when I put it on, it made my skin looks dull, but maybe because I may have gotten the wrong shade for my skin tone, as i was not able to sample the colour first (It was given and I choose the closest colour i think that would match my skin). 

And one more thing that I don't like about it is the feel it leaves on my face. I can feel I am wearing foundation, cake-y, even though I use the smallest amount. But nonetheless, the foundation looks flawless on your skin, comparable to EsteĆ© Lauder double wear foundation.

It claimed to act as foundation, concealer and sunscreen. It does not state the SPF level on this one. I prefer to use it as a spot concealer.

Packaging:
It comes in a pink pot. It is very little for a foundation but little bit goes a long way with this product.

Consistency:
Very thick and creamy. Suitable for oily skin combination. 

Coverage:
I say its high to full coverage. It really covers up, even my mole on my face!

Cost:
SGD$16.00, relatively affordable with the fact that it is a full coverage foundation.

Scent:
It has that old school make-up scent, which I don't really fancy.

My Rate:






Would have given it a 4 if I got the right colour!

3.Doll Lips - Creme Shine




Colour:
Nude Raisin. Pretty mauve-brown colour. Very neutral everyday colour. LOVE IT!
There are 10 different colour. You can check them out on their website, otherwise this post will be damn long! (Website)

Consistency:
As it says, creme, its creamy and moisturising!, and it shines like a lipgloss. Lasting power, it last pretty well for a creme lipstick, about 5 hours fully intact with eating and drinking. Then it slowly starts to wear off. But its so comfortable that reapplying it is like applying lip balm. :D

Cost:
SGD$12.00, very affordable. Highly recommend!

Scent:
It has that old school make-up scent, which I don't really fancy.


My Rate:




4. Intense Colour Eyeliner



This eyeliner is really intense, as it says. I got mine in black. It is an automatic pencil that comes with a sharpen, so that you can make the tip pointy so as to apply a precise line.

What I find is, if its blunt, its quite smudgy. The lead is bit soft for my liking. But it stays put once you apply.

You will definitely need a make-up remover to remove this, otherwise it doesn't budge.

Cost: 
SGD$11, again relatively affordable.

My Rate:




5.Duo Eyebrow - Mascara & Pencil



This product is really nice. I really enjoy it.

Colour: 
The colour I got is Deep Blonde. I prefer my brows to be a little bit lighter e.g. brown, auburn. I don't like that hush brows on an everyday basis, once in a while is ok especially if I go for Red bold lips and clean eyes. This colour is however, a little bit too light but it works okay once I've applied the mascara over. 

Consistency:
The pencil is waxy and soft. 
The Mascara is runny, so don't go too fast, else it may flicker tiny bits onto your face.

Cost:
SGD$13

My Rate:




Where to buy:
Instagram - @aniesa2


Xoxo
Ain
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig