Tuesday 20 September 2016

What's On My Wishlist?




Assalamualaikum everyone...
My Birthday is coming and when it does, I like to dream about things, whether I get it or not, dream big is not a sin - Haha!. Just sharing what I'm currently craving for this year!

1. Chanel Espadrilles in white and black colour block. 2. Givenchy Antigona Bag in small, Stone Gray. 3. Louis Vuitton Twist PM in Blueberry 4. Gianvito Rossi Suede in Black 80mm
5. Hermes Clic Clac in Gold and Pink 6. Jo Malone 200g Candle in Peony and Blush Suede
7. Louis Vuitton Key Pouch in Rose Ballerine Vernis 8. Tods Gommini Suede Loafer in Taupe.

I hope you enjoy this kind of post. It's my first. I really like looking at other people's wish list to get an idea of what I want sometimes or just to look at. Eye candy, if you know what I mean.

Xoxo
Ain

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig